- At the time or before we collect personal information, we will identify the purpose of receiving such information.
We only collect and use personal information to fulfill requirements for internal use and other purposes that have compatible uses. If we are to use it under any circumstance, we obtain the right from an individual or by the consent as required by law.
- We only keep personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- All Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business following these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.